What is a hospitalist?
Pioneer hospitalists provide comprehensive care solutions based on quality and efficiency during the patient’s entire length of stay.
Our approach is guided by the Three Pioneer pillars
Pioneer’s operating model make physicians accessible, informed leaders for coordinating treatment.
- Multidisciplinary Rounds (MDR)
- Physician and Nurse Rounds (MD/RN)
- Complex Care Rounds (CCR)
- Tools for standard work
- Focus on Quality Measures
- Dedicated Observation Units (Ocala, Zephyrhills, Kissimmee and Tampa)
- Use of business cards as a tool to connect the Physician to the patient and their family members
“The physicians took their time during each visit to discuss things with me. I truly appreciate not being rushed. Thank you”
“My doctor was wonderful. He explained things to me better than the specialists.”
“All the physicians helped me understand my concerns, very professional and put me at ease to accept my condition and treatment. Thank you”
“I was impressed with the quality of care and speed”
“GENUINELY great staff”