What is a hospitalist?
Pioneer hospitalists provide comprehensive care solutions based on quality and efficiency during the patient’s entire length of stay.
Our approach is guided by the Three Pioneer pillars
Pioneer’s operating model make physicians accessible, informed leaders for coordinating treatment.
- Multidisciplinary Rounds (MDR)
- Physician and Nurse Rounds (MD/RN)
- Complex Care Rounds (CCR)
- Tools for standard work
- Focus on Quality Measures
- Dedicated Observation Units (Ocala, Zephyrhills, Kissimmee and Tampa)
- Use of business cards as a tool to connect the Physician to the patient and their family members